Product Returns & Refunds Policy
PRODUCT RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
Revolve Pilates ABN 18 520 121 976 (hereinafter referred to as “Revolve Pilates”) will accept product returns, for Goods purchased from us, and provide you with a refund, exchange or repair where:
(1) The product is faulty and is not fit-for-purpose; or
(2) The product does not reasonably match the sample or our description contained on our website; and
(3) You can present your receipt or other adequate proof of purchase; and
(4) The product warranty is still operative.
Before any warranty claim is made, we ask that you do the following;
(a) consider the product instructions to ensure that the product is being correctly used; and
(b) follow any troubleshooting procedures supplied with the product (some help may be offered for the product at our website or the manufacturer's website).
(c) consider the warranty conditions. Please contact us to be provided with a copy of the applicable warranty if you do not have a copy.
If the problem continues, the Revolve Pilates Warranty Department should be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org to determine if the problem can be resolved before the item is returned to our warehouse for examination.
If no solution can be found, the product(s) should then be returned for testing at the following address:
Attn: Warranty Department
Revolve Pilates ABN 18 520 121 976
Postal Address PO BOX 504, Round Corner, NSW 2158, Australia
RETURN, REFUND, REPAIR AND EXCHANGE CONDITIONS
1. All warranty or refund applications must be accompanied with a copy of the purchase invoice or receipt.
2. All freight and other costs associated with the return of the product, to our business address will be at your cost.
3. Should the product, sent back for testing, be found NOT to be defective from manufacturing or component defect and/or NOT a valid warranty claim, all return freight charges will;
(a) be your responsibility; and
(b) be charged to your account, on return, of the tested product/s to you; or
(c) need to be paid, in advance of the product being return to you, if you do not have an account with us.
4. Should the product(s) sent back to us be proven to be faulty, and not of acceptable quality or contain component defect, the product will then be repaired, replaced or exchanged.
5. We will only grant a refund to you if the product cannot be repaired, replaced or exchanged. For any international orders, all refunds will be in $AUD. All refunds will be in $AUD regardless of any currency fluctuations between the time of purchase and refund.
6. We may elect to return the product to the manufacturer to determine the nature of the problem. We reserve the right not to offer an exchange, refund or repair where the item fault;
(a) is a result of misuse or neglect; and
(b) failure to use the product in accordance with manufacturers instructions.
7. All warranty claims, must be made within the warranty period.
8. Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Further information in relation to your rights as a consumer can be found at https://consumerlaw.gov.au.
9. If you wish to return a product because you have changed your mind about your purchase, we are unable to offer you an exchange or refund.